Monday, February 18, 2013

Weekly Activity Calendar

I have found that with the start of school and both of the boys being full-time there is a lot more to remember in the mornings to ensure they are kitted out and ready for the day. This means that this little Mummy has been trying to remember what needs to happen on each day and who needs to take what to school or who needs to be wearing which uniform. So to stop myself going crazy I have made myself a Weekly Activity Calendar. 

I grabbed 7 cheap frames from Red Dot ($2.99 each)


 Some trust 3M Command hanging strips


Printed out the names of the days Monday through Sunday and put them into the frames.

Then stuck them onto the coat cupboard in our entry way that we never use


 There we go. Weekly Activity Calendar in action.


No comments:

Post a Comment